Every Monday and Thursday we will update the GOLFNOW Industry Report to keep you up to speed on which areas of the UK are opening up for visitor play, where we are seeing highest demand for tee times and how visitor rounds are performing year-on-year. In the report you’ll find course openings and visitor bookings since golf reopened in England on 13 May.
Key Highlights & Commentary
The UK has experienced very favourable weather over the last couple of weeks, with above average sunshine, and a lack of rain helping boost the golf played as we move towards the end of the main golfing season.
- The Southern region of England had another strong week, finishing +358% YOY for total online visitor rounds
- Visitor rounds across all booking engines and GOLFNOW were up +268% YOY yesterday. An additional 9,800 rounds played
- The last 7 days have seen an increase of +193% YOY, or an extra 40,678 rounds
- MTD we are pacing +80% YOY, with an additional 111,596 rounds played.
- Lancashire was the top performing market yesterday with visitor rounds +2755% YOY
- Lancashire was the top market for rounds played yesterday with 885 rounds played
To make the most of this demand for visitor golf please contact our Account Management team at [email protected] or by calling Freephone Number 00800 780 88888
Acquisition of Albatros Datenservice and Digital Golf Solutions allows NBC Sports Next to expand golf operations into mainland Europe and South Africa BRS Golf, the world leader in tee time management software, has acquired Europe’s…
- Dec 01