Welcome to the Windermere Golf Club Online Tee Time Reservation Service.
This service allows you to book a tee time at our golf course online and get instant
on-screen and email confirmation of your booking.
Playing Golf Under COVID-19 Restrictions We have adapted our policies and procedures to ensure compliance with guidelines from golf’s governing bodies and government restrictions. The safety of our staff, members and guests is our priority. Please be assured that the following procedures are in place to ensure we are providing a safe environment to play golf and operate in. All players are advised to come to club ready to play, play golf and leave thereafter. Windermere Golf Club cannot accept any liability for golfers on the course after 5pm. Players on the course after 5pm are required to STAY ALERT to the ‘Play Safe Stay Safe‘ rules for their own and other players safety. The clubhouse & toilets are closed. Toilet facilities are available on the course by the 10th hole. Play will be from the 1st tee only and players must play the course in it’s standard hole order. Players must follow these guidlines. There will be severe consequences for players not adhering to them.
1) COURSE SET UP Hole & Flagstick Hole cups are filled with a foam insert to reduce contact points. On Course Items We have removed or decommissioned any items that players can touch including ball washers, benches, bins and the shoe cleaner. Blind Shots Players must visually check before playing a blind shot where bells are/were in place such as the tee shot on the 2nd, approach on the 4th, tee shot on the 6th & approach shot on the 16th.
2) BEFORE THE ROUND Bookings All players must book a tee time online or over the phone and can book up to 7 days in advance. Only one tee time per individual per day may be booked. Arriving without a tee time, “roll up” groups and “internal competitions” between separate groups of players are not permitted.. There will be 10 minutes between tee times. Tee times will only be available between 8.10am and 8pm. Members bringing guests after 4.50pm must pay for them in advance by calling the shop before 4.50pm on the day of play. Arrival and Waiting to Play Players should arrive and not leave their car more than 15 minutes before their tee time. Park in a car park space leaving a one space gap in between the nearest car if possible. Shoes should be changed at your car assuring that social distancing measures are followed. The shop will be open from 8am to 5pm daily. No services will be available after 5pm. All players should report to the golf shop at least 10 minutes before teeing off so that any information can be communicated. There is a maximum of 2 people allowed in the shop at any one time and a “one way” queuing system is in place. Individuals must stop and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the shop. We are not accepting cash payments. Items and membership gold card card top ups can be paid for with cards (contactless preferred) or by letting us know your membership gold card number for account sales. Players with a tee time may use the practice putting green before teeing off (no more than one group). Priority of use should be given to the players in the next group due to tee off. Players should make their way to the 1st tee at least 5 minutes before their tee time and wait by the course information sign. Players should allow the person/group in front to exit the tee before making their way down the path and onto the tee. Players should not tee off before their allocated tee time.
3) DURING THE ROUND Maintain social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres (6.5 feet) from others at all times. Do not touch the flagstick and leave the flag in when putting. Remove balls from the hole with care. Only pick up and touch your own golf ball. Do not share equipment such as rangefinders or clubs. If marking a scorecard; one person should mark the scorecard for all players.
4) AFTER THE ROUND Social distancing is as important after a round as it is during the round. When the round is over players must leave the course via the path past the putting green towards the clubhouse entrance. Players should leave the club/facility immediately so that there are no gatherings around the clubhouse or car park areas.
5) PRACTICE AREAS Players should ensure that social distancing measures are adhered to at all times and general common sense is used to ensure the safety of everyone involved. The main putting green and chipping area (by the clubhouse). This will remain open to players with a tee time to use before their game. General practice for players without a tee time is not permitted at this stage. The main practice ground (next to the 3rd hole). Will be closed on Mondays & Wednesdays for our PGA professional to teach and greenkeeping team to maintain. The area will be open on Tuesdays, and Thursday through to Sunday. The short game area and old practice nets (by the greenkeepers sheds) Will be closed on Mondays & Wednesdays for our PGA professional to teach and greenkeeping team to maintain. The area will be open on Tuesdays and Thursday through to Sunday. The old 17th green (next to the 18th tee). Can be used for chipping and putting and will be open everyday.
6) OTHER GOLF RELATED MATTERS Communicating with us Any golf related matters including membership queries, questions and suggestions should be communicated to us via email at: [email protected] Please do not use the golf shop/office as a point of call for general enquiries at this time. Scoring & Competitions More information on competitions and supplementary scorecards will be made available soon.
7) EXTRA INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN HELP We ask you all to continue to follow the current government guidelines set out by the government and NHS. If you are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms such as a cough or high temperature, we politely ask you not to visit us. Carry and use hand sanitiser regularly.
The following credit and debit cards are acceptable:
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before booking a tee time.
The club has 6 buggies that can be booked. If you require a buggy please contact the Golf Reception on 015394 43123 failure to do this may result in NO buggy being available on the day of play. Please note that buggies are weather dependent, please check course conditions before play. Our full buggy policy can be found on our website or by viewing here: https://howdidido.blob.core.windows.net/clubsitespublic/file_15968de9-6ddc-4732-b24c-da40cb40278f.pdf
Bookings of Golf Clubs, Trolleys, Caddies, Restaurant, etc
If you require to book golf clubs, trolleys, caddies, restaurant, etc you should enter these requirements in the booking form or alternatively you can contact the club directly by phone on +44 (0) 1539 443123.