Visitor Online Booking Module
The optional Visitor Booking Module is a powerful tool that allows visitors to book and pay by credit/debit card online through your club website for casual tee times and/or open competition tee times. The club remains in complete control over what times are available and at what price. Therefore, you can keep visitors away from busy members times but fill the off peak times.
Last year (2012) tee times totalling £7.5 Million were booked online through BRS, this was an average of £14,337 per club and an increase of 15% compared to the previous year (2011). Of these £7.5 Million worth of tee times 39% of them were booked outside normal office hours. BRS firmly believe that any club that does not offer tee times for sale online is missing out on significant potential revenue and an invaluable marketing database.
What are the key benefits?
- Increased green fee revenue by providing a booking service 24/7, therefore enabling visitors to book outside office hours (39% of visitor tee times booked last year were booked outside of normal office hours).
- Automatically enforce club policy for visitor tee times and pricing. You decide what times are available, the time of year, the number of players and of course the price. Also avoid member’s times.
- Automatically build a marketing database. Every booking is a pre-paid greenfee but is also another contact added to your marketing database for future marketing opportunities.
- Increase green fee revenue by sending regular marketing emails or text messages (SMS) to your marketing database attracting visitors back to your course.
- Save hours of administration time replying to letters, phone calls and emails for Open Competitions. Open competitions can be handled completely online and only minutes to set up.
- Easily setup and manage varying online rates throughout the day and week e.g. Early bird, Twilight, 9-hole etc.
- Increase incremental revenue by selling packages online e.g. Golf and a Buggy, Golf and Bacon Sandwich etc.
- Attract new members by emailing visitors that have previously played with membership offers.
- Reduce administration time and cost dealing with phone calls and emails as visitors can check availability and book on-line without having to contact the club.
- Better attendance in open competition and events by allowing visitors to book these online and they are pre-paid resulting in less no-shows.
- Reduce “no-shows”, all bookings are confirmed with the visitors credit/debit card details and a clubs cancellation policy applies.
- Save time collating reports on deposits, outstanding balances, projected visitor rounds, rounds booked from different sources etc. the system does this for you.
- Reduces phone calls to the club for corporate events / large societies. Let corporate events / large societies organisers manage their own timesheet and relay that to their members.
- Increase revenue through BRS Connect and gain access the largest tee time Distribution Network available in the market place. Let 3rd parties market and sell your tee times for you, with little or no management overhead.
- Creates a professional and progressive image for visitors to the club web site.
- Make it easy for Visitors to book at whatever time suits them.
- No more multiple databases of visitor’s data. BRS is integrated with many of the leading systems in the market place or simply export the data via a CSV file.
- and many more …
What are the key features?
- Allow visitors to book casual visitor tee times online through your club web site.
- Allow visitors to book open events / competitions online through your club web site.
- Offer packages online e.g. Golf and a Buggy, Golf and Bacon Sandwich etc.
- The system is flexible and can be configured to suit your clubs own requirements including: what tee times are available, what price, how far in advance, reduced rates etc.
- Control the price and booking availability per player including a different pricing for a 1-ball, 2-ball, 3-ball and 4-ball.
- Control what visitors can see e.g. visitors can only see the tee times that you make available to be booked.
- Supports many course types including 9 hole, 18 hole, 2 Tee Start, 27 hole, 36 hole and 54 hole courses.
- Market your course through the bulk email and text message (SMS) tool.
- Allow multiple Visitor Bookings per tee time i.e. a two ball can join another two ball.
- Multiple detailed reports allow you to manage online bookings, revenue, cancellations, payments and outstanding balances.
- Yield manage your rates by offering reduced rates at off peak times. e.g. Early bird, Twilight, 9-hole etc.
- Visitors receive an automatic email confirmation message for each booking with the clubs own terms and conditions attached and a unique booking reference number for each booking.
- Define your own Terms and Conditions including deposits, cancellation policy, dress code etc.
- Bank Holidays; different pricing can be defined for Bank Holidays.
- Integrated through BRS Connect with all the main 3rd Party marketing channels in the market place (visit www.brsgolf.com for further information).
- Track the revenue and number of bookings from any source e.g. website, parties etc.
- Uses secure credit card transactions when taking visitors credit card details.
- The booking engine is integrated into your clubs own website and is compatible with any website.
- Secure merchant payment gateways are supported through the Online Merchant Account Module including: SagePay, WorldPay and Realex.
- Personal details are automatically recorded in the marketing / contacts database such as name, address, and email address for future marketing.
- Greenfee rate, payments, deposit requested, notes, source etc. are automatically recorded against each booking.
- Control whether visitors can cancel their booking from the club website.
- Offer day tickets online for an 18 hole course or 36 hole course.
- Integration with other leading suppliers in the market including Club Systems International, ClubView etc.
- and many more …
What do our Customers say?
Installing the BRS Golf system has helped Churston increase its visitor bookings by a massive 10%, in complete contrast to the reducing green fee revenues experienced by most other clubs. More importantly, Churston commands a premium rate - £45 - for its prime times and is in complete control of its prices, unlike those clubs that sell their times on the open market for an average of £12-17 and still have to pay a 20% commission out of that fee. Simon Bawden, Churston Golf Club.
On Open Competitions: “It’s far easier for the people entering, it’s far easier and less hassle for us in the office, and the payments come through online. Doing Open Days the BRS way is a no brainer. It also means we’re building a really useful database of casual visitors now. With our Open Days I reckon we’ll have around 500 e-mail addresses, mainly of golfers locally and regionally who we can e-mail with offers, tee times, forthcoming events, etc. That is a huge asset and a marketing tool without comparison.” Brian Williams, Glamorganshire GC