So how can BRS Golf make your life easier?
According to the 750+ golf club managers that use the BRS booking system, itís making life a lot easier in terms of time savings, providing an improved service to members, increasing revenue and making it possible to do tasks which previously were too time consuming or just not possible. BRS investigates the main factors:
- Open competitions can be handled completely online. Save hours of administration time replying to letters, phone calls and emails.
- Communicate with members by bulk email and text message including competition results, upcoming events, reminders, course closed etc.
- Easily record group / society bookings including provisional bookings, contacts, green fee revenue, buggies, catering, payments, deposits, confirmation emails.
- Management reports available at the click of a button including course usage and identifying off peak times, monthly revenue summary to look at future revenue projection to take to Council meetings, Services / Catering reports to communicate internally.
- Make recurring bookings in one simple operation e.g. members times, competitions times etc.
- Reduced phone calls from members when they can book online. Many clubs have recorded an 80% reduction on phone calls freeing up admin and pro staff time.
- Market your course via bulk email and text message including attracting new members, selling tee times, promoting events and increasing revenue.
- Manage Group / Society / Visitor bookings including chasing deposits, reminder emails, marking as arrived and chasing outstanding balances.
- Easily manage Green fee rates and Packages and sell these online.
- Drive visitors to the quiet times on your course and increase revenues whilst keeping members happy.
- Working with third parties made easy! Easily enable an interface to 3rd party marketing channels and start selling those spare tee times with little management overhead.
- and many more ...