|Please adhere to the Club Dress Code:
Standard of Dress in Clubhouse
Juniors over 15 years - Smart casual is acceptable throughout the clubhouse at all times including presentations.
Juniors/Pre Juniors under 15 years of age may wear plain coloured pants, tee shirt with collar (sleeveless permitted for girls) and plain top or jumper. Runners/grainers are permitted but footwear worn on course cannot be worn in Clubhouse.
Dress Codes must be strictly ahered to and enforcement of dress code will be the responsibility of all Club Staff
The following are not permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse
• Denim Jeans or Jackets
• Track Suits (Tops or Bottoms)
• Sleeveless or collarless shirts
• Runners or canvas trainers
• Smart casual wear is accepted throughout the Clubhouse at all times. For evening Club presentations and functions, the wearing of a jacket with open necked shirt, collar and tie or polo neck is required.
• Shorts are permitted in the Bar, not in the Dining room.
• Golf shoes are not permitted upstairs in the clubhouse