The BRS Competition Purse Module is used in conjunction with the BRS Member Booking Module. The BRS Golf Competition Purse is unlike any other system as it requires payment when a Member enters the competition time sheet and not the competition start sheet. This reduces “no shows” and administration. Members simply select the competition time-sheet they wish to enter and agree to paying the required fee automatically from their online account.
What are the Key Benefits?
- Easy to use
- Convenient for Members
- Online Top up facility (*Requires Merchant Account Module), in the office or Professional shop
- Reduces “no shows” at competitions
- Increases revenue from competition entry fees
- Reduces administration in the Professional shop and office
- Reduces the cash handling in the pro shop
- Saves time at competition check-in
- Reduces bank charges as no cash to process
- Handles Member and member guest competition fees
- Financial management reports
- Fully configurable
- Automatic refund facility
- Account managed by member's online and not the Golf Club
- Full transaction history
What are the Key Features?
- Charge the player making the booking or each player individually
- Option to permit competition fee credit at set amount
- Full control over payment processing
- Easy to exclude member's payment before payment transfer
- Process Member and Member Guest competition fees
- Configure refund rules
- Summary of charges
- Reports include Member's balances, full transaction report, summary report, male and/or female
- Ready to use, no additional software or hardware.
- Easy to use and robust.
- Quick to activate
What are Customers say
“The world has gone online, and golf clubs need to do everything they can to provide better and more user friendly systems for their members. The Competition Purse and Merchant Account is one more way that golf clubs can both improve their security and cash flow and also assist members in planning their own individual expenditure.” Paddy McGowan, Management Committee, Castlewarden
"We started installing and setting up the BRS system in January 2009, starting with the members’ Mens competitions. After our old stamp system the BRS one was easier and more straightforward. Members have access to a full record of all their golf transactions, when booking a tee-time or when calling at the Pro shop to collect their cards on competition days, they do not have to bother with cash . On the administration side, the Club has funds in it's Bank account and the Pro does not have to handle cash during busy periods. BRS Golf is not a supplier, I see them as a team and as partners that are helping our club to exploit new technology." Brian Williams, Manager, Glamorganshire Golf Club