Over the last eight years BRS Golf, through our partners, has built the largest Tee Time Distribution Network of any company in the market. This distribution network is fully integrated with BRS Golf and can be managed very easily through BRS Connect. This means no management overhead and no double bookings.
BRS Connect, allows golf clubs to work in real-time with 3rd party tee time distribution partners, giving your unused tee times exposure to over 500,000 emails being sent weekly, and hundreds of thousands of visitors through the affiliate network. At all times you stay in control of which tee times are available to 3rd parties and allows you to increase tee time utilisation without impacting on members times.
In 2012 £7.5 million pounds of tee times were booked online through BRS. 80% of these tee times were booked through club websites, 20% booked directly through marketing channels.
3rd party marketing channels are a good option with which to supplement green fee revenue, especially with the emergence of companies like Teeofftimes.co.uk (owned by Golfbreaks.com) and GolfNow.com (owned by Golf Channel), Teetimes.co.uk (owned by Online Tee Times) . Bookings through these companies have doubled over the last year and this growth is predicted to continue in the coming year.
What are the key benefits?
- Generate additional revenue through 3rd party distribution channels. (On average £3,500 per year).
- Expose your unused tee times to over 500,000 emails being sent weekly, and hundreds of thousands of visitors through the affiliate network.
- Access the largest Distribution Network on the market. BRS Connect is integrated with all the leading 3rd party tee time distribution channels available today.
- No management overhead and no double bookings, BRS Connect is fully integrated into the BRS Tee Time Manager cutting out any management overhead and there is no chance of double bookings.
- Easily maintain rates and availability on all channels saving hours per day in effort and reducing workload.
- Rate parity made easy, it is finally possible as all partners get updated simultaneously without delays.
- Build your marketing database from contact details passed through from the 3rd parties.
- Find out which 3rd parties are passing you the most bookings and at what price.
- FREE to all customers that have the BRS Visitor Booking Module.
What are the key features?
- Fully integrated into the BRS Tee Time Manager.
- You decide which channels you want to work with.
- Contact details are passed through to the timesheet from the 3rd Parties.
- Booking details are passed through to the BRS timesheet from the 3rd parties including: Number of players, Greenfee rates and Payment details.
- Financial reports are kept up to date.
- Reports on revenue generated from each 3rd party.
- You stay in control. You can configure the system to control which tee times are available for 3rd parties to book.
- Supports most course configurations including 9, 18, 27, 36.
What do our Customers say?
“We are delighted with the increased visitor business through BRS Connect, over the last twelve months. The great thing is that this extra business can be controlled through the BRS system so that visitors don’t get in the way of the members times. The bookings come in directly on to the timesheet automatically and there is no chance of double bookings. This is definitely the way forward.” Richard Arnold, Reigate Heath Golf Club.